Rebecca focuses on respectful, peaceful resolutions for families. A 2007 honors graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School, Rebecca practiced family law at a large firm before opening Driftless Mediation and Family Law LLC in 2014. Years of handling contested divorce trials convinced her that most families benefit more from negotiating their own settlements than from treating divorce like a lawsuit between enemies. Through services like Collaborative Divorce and facilitative mediation, Rebecca can help you change your family structure in a way that minimizes the damage to your family’s relationships and finances.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Leonard Loeb Award.
- University of Wisconsin, Ph.D. and M.M. in historical musicology
- Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, graduate studies in Reformation history
- DePaul University, B.M. in music performance
- Board Member, State Bar of Wisconsin Family Law Section, 2016-present
- Past Chair, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Past Board Member, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Dane and Sauk County Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin Dolphin Award, 2017
- Fellow, Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Star and Super Lawyer (2010-present)
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Fellow, Berlin, Germany.
- Trainer, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin Building Blocks Training, 2018
- Presenter, State Bar of Wisconsin PinnaCLE Build Your Practice: Divorce training (June 2018)
- Presenter, Wisconsin Association of Mediators divorce training (March 2018)
- Organist, St. Joseph Parish, Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Volunteer, SSM Hospice, Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Accompanist, Solo & Ensemble Competition
- Former Board Member, Al. Ringling Theatre Friends (2008-2014).